Monday, April 03, 2006

Gateway Mall, Cubao


So I was meeting up with my officemate Guia at Gateway Cubao to get some christmas gifts for the Ilustrador ng Kabataan Christmas party that was going to happen that afternoon. Get this, our Christmas part was on December 3. Beat that.

While leaving FullyBooked, I spotted this dude. So I quickly excused myself from Guia and came near him, and asked him if I could take a picture of his shirt. He was really gung-ho about it, saying no, I couldn’t, and why I wanted to take a picture of him in one sentence. I told him my spiel “Kinukunan kong picture kapag may nakikita akong mga Che Guevarra. Ang rami nila eh. Kinokolekta ko. Yung t-shirt mo lang naman ang pi-piktsuran ko. Sandali lang naman.”

“Sigurado kang t-shirt lang ha. Wag mong isama yung mukha ko.” He mumbled. So I took my shots. When I told him I was done, he took a peek, and I quickly said my thank yous before he could react any further.

Guia was the one who pointed out na maton yung nilapitan ko. She would’ve had second thoughts if she was the one who had to approach him. Me, I was only thinking of his Che t-shirt. Plus, before him, there was a guy wearing a Che t-shirt who got away from me. I was very determined not to loose the next one.

I’d also like to point out that this is the most usual design you can see for a Che t-shirt, here in the Philippines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home